|Biography||Courses Taught||Upcoming Classes||Courses Developed|
Ralph began his career with Hitachi in 1979. Over the years he has developed a sterling reputation for his knowledge and experience with HDS systems. In recent years Ralph has focused his expertise on replication with emphasis on the enterprise environment. He is a primary resource for development and updating of all related courseware.
Merit Systems - HDS Instructor
- HDS Academy Subject Matter Expert (SME) for replication
- North American developer for HDS Enterprise Storage Replication courseware
HDS World-wide Technical Support Specialist
- Mainframe and Open Systems CPU and Enterprise Storage Technical Support
- RAID Disk, Fibre Channel and Storage Area Network Tech Support
- Training and Technical Writing
HDS Americas Open Systems Product Support
- Resolved new product technical and training issues
- Defined technical training requirements and delivered internal training
HDS Eastern Region Open Systems Technical Support
- Provided pre-sale and post-sale Technical Support across the region.
- Developed and delivered training classes.
- Provided Replication professional services.
HDS District Systems Software Engineer
- District Level 2 software and hardware support.
- Project Leader mainframe processor installations.
- Delivered Open Systems training for District personnel.
HDS District Customer Engineer
- Hardware support for all HDS mainframe and open systems processors and storage.